1000 ml = 29.46 €
- Similar to a Type F fluid, featuring even higher viscosity and no friction modifiers
- Produces faster shifts, quicker lock-up, better converter efficiency at high temps
- Enhanced extreme-pressure additives provide 5-times better film strength than petroleum ATFs
- Reduced clutch and gear wear compared to petroleum ATFs
- Satisfies GL-4 gear oil requirements
- Red Line offers the widest selection of fully-synthetic ATF on the market today
- Each offer improved thermal stability, maintain viscosity levels, and feature lower volatility while providing the required frictional characteristics of each fluid's OEM-style replacement
- Reduced oxidation and lower volatility at high temperature
- Allows high-temp operation without varnishing valves and clutches
- Extended drain intervals
|Vis @ 100°C, cSt
|Vis @ 40°C, cSt
|Pour Point, °C
|Pour Point, °F
|Brookfield Vis @ -40°C, P
Red Line's Racing ATF is fully-synthetic product designed for use in racing automatic transmissions which need the positive shift of a Type F automatic transmission fluid. This ATF contains no slipperiness additives, producing faster shifts and quicker lock-up, and can reduce elapsed time in drag racing.
A higher viscosity compared to conventional Type-F transmission fluids provides higher torque converter efficiency at higher temperatures. The enhanced extreme-pressure protection provides five-times better film strength when compared to petroleum ATFs, reducing gear and clutch wear considerably.
This product is designed to be used where Type-F fluids are recommended or for racing transmissions which need quicker shifts than provided with Dexron II fluids. This product can also be used in manual transmissions which require ATFs, providing better gear wear and better shiftability, but Red Line MTL® will provide even better wear protection and shiftability.